Hello, this is the stock account of
. If I haven't responded to an urgent question within three days you might want to contact me there RULES OF USE
1) You do not have to ask for permission to use my stock.
2) You MUST credit me in the deviation (if not on dA, then in the description). Link back to my userpage or to the deviation, or both.
3) Please tell me when you've used my stock! Notes, comments, whatever.
4) You can use my stock outside of dA if you notify me.
5) Yes, you can make work involving my stock into a print. Just let me know
6) If photomanipulating, the level of photomanipulation must be substantial. Don't just change the saturation and call it your own deviation.
7) Yes, you can use my photos as reference for your sketch, painting, etc.
8) Don't steal.
Duh. Don't submit something of mine as your own deviation.
The pictures in my scraps are still available for your use as a resource, I just feel that they are inferior in quality to the rest of my gallery.
If you feel that any of my stock images should be in scraps just tell me so! I don't bite
I'm a part of...